- Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Frame the facts of the case clearly, fairly, accurately, and also favourably to your client.
- Read cases closely, synthesize them, and form an understanding of the applicable law.
- Present your memoranda and brief in the form required by the appropriate Legal Rules.
- Understand the content and requirements of formal legal pleadings in each of the Core Practice Areas.
- Have had much practice in argumenting the case.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relevant legal, factual and procedural issues and meet all formal legal and other requirements.
- Key Features
- Conceptual & practical clarity on Oral Pleadings
- Under each topic the principles are explained, illustrated and contextualized
- Features a separate Chapter devoted to topics like Court Etiquettes, Appearance & Elements of Good Argument in Court
- Short & concise lessons with lots of examples
- Power Point Presentations supplementing academic courses
- Short videos that easily help students to master the subject
- Practice Sessions & tools to help you succeed
AIR Law Academy & Research Centre, Nagpur
Powered by All India Reporter Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur
- Step I: Learn about How to take the Clinical Course
Take a virtual tour of Course goals & Plan through a video. This will help you to explore the strengths of the Course. You will also get a reading material on How to succeed in this Course.
Quick Start Guide Download PDF
- Step II: Start Your Clinical Course
It's Simple! Start your customized clinical course on your own schedule.
Once registered, you will be given access to the learning materials for the Clinical Legal Subject. The learning material shall include Reference material, Power Point Presentation, Audio-video Lectures & Practice Sessions. These materials will take you through a programme of directed self-study, and indicate how and where you can obtain supplementary study materials and access tutorial support to enhance your studies. Tutors are allocated for each module and are available to answer queries and promote discussion during the study semester. Details of the learning materials provided for each module can be found in the module specifications (located on the 'Dashboard' tab of the relevant course page).
- Step III: Practice Your Skills
Put your newly conceptualized & developed skills to practice. The estimated time to complete this Course is 45 days. You will have repeated access to Video Lectures and Power Point Presentations. You can retake your practice session until you are confident that you understand these concepts.
- Step IV: Aptitude Assessment
Solve Multiple Choice Questions on 5 Modules with around 20 questions in each Module. The aptitude section focuses on your problem solving skills.
- Step V: Final Destination
Once you have successfully completed the Practice Sessions and Online Exercises, you have successfully completed the course!